Baby Face is a highly unique Stand, functioning as a computer that can generate a secondary, sentient Stand.
Baby Face primarily takes the form of a laptop equipped with a trackball, in which there is a hole where Melone can insert a small bottle of sampled DNA. From the bottom of the laptop protrudes a large face, and occasionally limbs.
The homunculus it generates takes the form of a humanoid Stand with no noteworthy features save for a set of crests on its head. Its mid-section is composed of several cable attaching the two halves of its body. It is designed to be an evil version of Echoes ACT3 and its head is of "deformed Amerindian" style.
Baby Face itself has no personality to speak of.
However, the homunculus it generates is an independent Stand; it also holds separate sentience from its user. Since it is born with intellect but no knowledge, it requires proper education to ensure a positive growth. The one shown homunculus also had a murderous instinct.
Otherwise, it will become disobedient and uncontrollable. It also takes its personality from its "mother"; the one used against Bruno Bucciarati's group had a hotheaded "mother" and demonstrated such personality traits.
Baby Face's base entity is an automatic Stand with little combat ability, thus isn't suited for direct confrontation. Its strength resides in its ability to create secondary Stands for Melone to sic on a target. It is laborious to set up, but inherently very safe as a trade-off.
- Homunculus Generation: Through its computer Stand, Baby Face has the ability to generate a secondary Stand that will fight in its place.
By researching a suitable subject through the pseudoscience of examining a woman's characteristics ranging from one's age or health to their blood type, personality or their horoscope, Melone gathers information and predicts the future homunculus' predispositions. If the data predicts a strong child who is "incompatible" with Melone's target, Melone unleashes Baby Face on the woman and impregnates her with Baby Face's child through undisclosed means.
The development is fast, taking three minutes for a fertilized egg to fully develop into a new homunculus that then appears near the host.
Moreover, if Melone possesses a sample of his target's blood, he can incorporate it into the homunculus so that it automatically feels the target's location and can track them.
- Computer: Baby Face is not only responsible for the Homunculus Generation power, but is also used like a regular computer, capable of holding and interacting with the data gathered by Melone. The computer Stand also maintains contact with the homunculus, as if Melone was having an online discussion with the homunculus' spirit. A webcam and microphone allows Melone to show the homunculus images and converse with it orally. It also monitors the homunculus' status, allowing Melone to watch its growth.
The secondary Stand or homunculus that Baby Face creates is an independent, long range and power-type Stand that acts as a surrogate fighter for Melone. It is powerful by default, can develop further depending on the progenitor, and its demise doesn't affect Melone, making it useful as a proxy assassin. On the other hand, because of its independence, it can disobey its creator but is also a hassle to create and educate. As a unique mix of human and Stand, the homunculus can be seen by anyone. Unfortunately for it, the homunculus is also vulnerable to mundane things most Stands are immune to like burning.
- Matter Manipulation: Upon birth, the secondary Stand is capable of breaking matter apart into cubes while keeping lifeforms alive.
Upon dicing something, Baby Face is capable of rearranging and reconstituting the structure of said objects into anything it desires (Baby Face cubed and transformed Trish into a table), and can even apply its powers to itself, reproducing the appearance of anything and blending in with the environment. The homunculus can thus hide inside an object and go into any adjacent object to evade attacks.
The homunculus can dice people then absorb the cubes for nourishment.
- Physical Growth and Aging: The homunculus starts as a small baby able to hide inside someone's hair. Over a short period of time, it will grow both physically and mentally into a fully aged adult.
Aside from developing physically, it will grow as a Stand itself. While most autonomous Stands, such as Killer Queen's Sheer Heart Attack, lack precision or the ability to allow their users a sense of awareness to their current condition and status, Baby Face is able to assimilate information witnessed or heard. Through that learning and Melone's counsel, the Stand will become more powerful and efficient in combat. It can also acquire other skills separate from fighting such as driving a motorcycle.
On the other hand, it is free-spirited and may go berserk and disobedient if Melone cannot rein it in. For better or for worse, the Stand will then follow its instinct alone when battling an enemy.
- ↑ 
- ↑ JOJOVELLER Stand Guide (『JOJOVELLER - STANDS』?)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Chapter 501, Baby Face (2)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Chapter 500, Baby Face (1)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Chapter 506, Baby Face (7)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Volume 54, in-between chapter Stand stats, Chapter 503, Baby Face (4)
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Chapter 502, Baby Face (3)
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 Chapter 503, Baby Face (4)
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Chapter 504, Baby Face (5)
- ↑ Chapter 507, Baby Face (8)