Boku no Rhythm wo Kiitekure resembles a shoebill with two round discs on the sides of its head. It wears a large, tattered pink cloak. As a result, its presumed body is unseen but two arms but the same stitch motif are visible.
Its design was based on native African artwork.
This Stand is purple in the colored manga.
Boku no Rhythm wo Kiitekure's bomb ability makes it very dangerous to face directly, as anything around Oyecomova becomes a potential trap.
Boku no Rhythm wo Kiitekure has the ability to insert small time bombs into practically any medium Oyecomova touches.
The time bombs take the form of small pins topped with clocks that affix themselves to any surface, not just solid matter. It's been shown that the pins can be placed on almost anything, including Oyecomova's skin, other people, water, animals, dirt, and even cigarette smoke.
After a while, the highly-sensitive pins are set off when they spring into the air and explode with great force, a couple of bombs being able to inflict significant damage on a building. The only way to stop the bombs is to stop them from springing. However, even if the pins were to be held down by hand, which would severely hamper the fighting ability of most, intense sweating from combat would cause them to ultimately slip loose.
The Stand can place as many pins as it wants, shown when it managed to put one pin on every bee of a swarm. The bombs also make its user essentially untouchable, as grabbing him or striking him would riddle the attacker with pins.
- Boku no Rhythm wo Kiitekure's ability to turn anything the user touches into bombs is similar to the base-power of Killer Queen.
- The Stand's name was revealed in the JOJOVELLER artbook.
- The Stand's name appears to be the Japanese interpretation of the lyrics in the song Oye Como Va:
"oye como va, mi ritmo (...)"
- ↑ 
- ↑ JOJOVELLER: STANDS - Comments by Hirohiko Araki
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 SBR Chapter 22
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 SBR Chapter 21
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 SBR Chapter 23