Boy II Man is a muscular humanoid spirit clad in riveted armor with a pointed helmet resembling those worn by medieval knights. The Stand always manifests itself coming out of the hole in Ken's cheek, made by the Bow and Arrow.
In the colored manga, Boy II Man is portrayed as jade colored. In the anime, it is portrayed as grey.
Boy II Man is a Stand with no shown combat ability, and is centered around the game of rock-paper-scissors but is surprisingly threatening because of its ability to steal someone's energy through a simple game.
If Ken proposes to play a game of RPS and the opponent formally accepts, Boy II Man sets up a best-of-five game of RPS with the following rules:
- A draw nulls the round and it has to be played again until someone wins.
- Every time Ken wins a round, he takes a third of his opponent's energy and Stand.
- If the opponent manages to win three times, their energy is returned and the game ends.
When Ken wins a round, Boy II Man appears to take away one third of the opponent's Stand power. For instance, it literally tears away a third of Heaven's Door body and absorbs it inside the hole on Ken's cheek. Rohan is unharmed by the energy theft, but the corresponding body part begins to tire and falls under the control of Ken who can move it as he wants.
Moreover, Ken also begins to acquire the same power as the Stand it is stealing. It allows him to undo one of Rohan's command and resume his game. If Ken wins three times, Yoshihiro claims that he will gain the power of the stolen Stand forever and be free to use it in conjunction with Boy II Man.
Boy II Man possesses an inherent weakness in that people are allowed to cheat during the game, enabling Rohan to regain his Heaven's Door during his first gain by using the invisible Shizuka to force Ken's scissors hand into a rock hand.
- ↑ Harvest - Vol.17 "Shueisha Jump Remix Diamond is Unbreakable Edition" P106-107 The origin of STANDS! Part 4
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Chapter 373, Janken Boy is Coming! (3)
- ↑ Chapter 372, Janken Boy is Coming! (2)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Chapter 374, Janken Boy is Coming! (4)
- ↑ Chapter 375, Janken Boy is Coming! (5)