Cream appears as a tall, skull-faced humanoid monster with a mask akin to an executioner's cowl. Other features include a heart motif on its head and shoulders and two protruding horns. When using its ability, Cream takes the form of a moving circle of emptiness that cuts its way through any object and people it passes through. This second form is actually a void made by Cream eating itself and Vanilla Ice, like an Ouroboros.
- Void: Cream is able to devour itself and its user to become a void that devours everything it comes in contact with. While using its cutting power, Cream is invulnerable, invisible, and cannot be defended against except by dodging. However, as a drawback, neither Vanilla Ice nor Cream can see while this ability is being used, so Ice has to occasionally disengage partly to see whether or not the attack was successful.
- Dimensional Access: Even when Cream is not devouring itself, it is able to access an alternate dimension and presumably view the surroundings in the physical world. However, it does not exist in the physical dimension when it does this, as it remained undetected by Muhammad Avdol's Stand, despite warning him about looking backwards earlier.
- Cream's abilities are similar to Okuyasu Nijimura's Stand The Hand in their ability to cause things from the material dimension to become sucked into another dimension. Interestingly, like Okuyasu's use of The Hand, Vanilla Ice's use of Cream's abilities are inhibited by his personality. Also to note is that their statistics differ by only one letter, with The Hand having more developmental potential.
- During Part III, Cream is the second Stand to have a name with a music reference.
- There's a pun where if "Vanilla Ice" (Cream's user) is combined with "Cream", the result are the words, "vanilla ice cream".
- Additionally, with the Capcom game changing its user's name to Iced, it created a variation of the pun: iced cream. And with the English version of All-Star Battle changing the name again to Cool Ice, the pun now has another variation: cool ice cream.
- While not the first Stand to be named musically, it is the first Stand to be named after a band.
- ↑ The Mist of Emptiness, Vanilla Ice - Vol.9 "Shueisha Jump Remix Stardust Crusaders Edition" P170 The Secret of JOJO Characters
- ↑ JOJOVELLER STANDBOOK