A Disc (ディスク Disuku?) is a generic-looking compact disc designed after the person it's retrieved from. They are conjured and manipulated by Enrico Pucci's Stand Whitesnake, and appear as tangible objects. The discs are indestructible unless inserted into a dying person, causing the inserted disc to slowly crumble.
There are two main types of discs:
- Stand Disc (スタンドのディスク): This disc contains the Stand of the person in question. A person with his or her Stand disc taken from them will collapse into a near-death state. Stand discs can be inserted into compatible users, even enabling some such as Emporio to temporarily bypass the one-Stand rule.
- Memory Disc (記憶ディスク Kioku Disuku): This disc contains the memories of the person in question. If the Memory Disc of the person is removed, the victim will revert into a comatose state. A Memory Disc can also be read by other people via insertion of the disc into their heads.
Pucci is able to create other types of discs. By inserting discs with information or impossible situations, Pucci can command people to follow his bidding. Some discs containing a person's sense, like sight, can be extracted from his victims.
- Jotaro Kujo's Memory Disc: This disc was critical for Enrico Pucci's plans, as it contained the exhaustive memories of Jotaro Kujo, most notably his memories of DIO's Diary.
- Weather Report's Memory Disc: Pucci kept this disc close to him as he extracted the memories of his brother, Wes Bluemarine, to seal off Heavy Weather.
- Weather Report's Stand Disc: When he died, Weather Report used Pucci to extract his own Stand as a last gift to his companions. It proved critical in Pucci's demise, when Emporio used to to temporarily gain Weather Report's abilities.
- Foo Fighters' Stand Disc: Pucci tossed this disc into the sea, where a colony of plankton assimilated it to become the guardian for Pucci's reserve of Stand Discs. The colony of plankton dubbed Foo Fighters would later become a core ally of Jolyne Cujoh.
- Thunder McQueen's Memory Disc: Extracted from the inmate when he was defeated, Jolyne and Ermes examined the memories inside and discovered Whitesnake's hidden stash of Stand Discs.
- Sports Maxx's Memory Disc: Extracted from the inmate when he was killed, Jolyne and Foo Fighters used it to discover the existence of DIO's Bone.
- The Stand Discs appear in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle as part of one of Pucci's skills and his HHA. During those special moves, Whitesnake steals a disc from the opponent, disabling their special and Style-related abilities until Pucci takes damage. The characters who don't have Stands are not able to use their respective abilities, such as Jonathan's Ripple or Johnny's Slow Dancer.
- The CD for the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle OST is designed after a Disc.