Following Otoishi's defeat, Jotaro manages to retrieve the Bow and Arrow, though urges the others to be careful of any Stand users that were created. As Josuke tries to escort Joseph back to his house to meet Tomoko, Joseph comes across what appears to be an invisible baby girl, which he believes had unknowingly become a Stand user. After spending a fortune on baby supplies, Joseph tries to dress up the baby, only for her ability to start making everything within a radius, including Joseph's hand, invisible as well when she starts crying. Things get hectic when Joseph accidentally knocks the baby into the river. Feeling guilty, Joseph decides to slit his wrist in order to use his blood to reveal the baby's location, allowing Josuke to rescue her. Initially mad with him, Josuke comes to admire Joseph until he realizes how much he spent on baby supplies.
- Koichi's narration on Otoishi's imprisonment and the whereabouts of the bow and arrow are told by Jotaro while the crew meets at a cafe. This includes a flashback of his visit to Otoishi's jail cell.
- A scene is added where Josuke calls Tomoko.
- The anime-only Kai Harada returns to read a letter on the air.
- A scene depicting an unseen mangaka receiving an envelope containing a Pink Dark Boy manuscript from a Shueisha employee is added.
- A scene revealing Josuke Higashikata's Joestar Birthmark is added.
|“|| This episode really spotlights the father-son relationship between Josuke and Joseph. It's a bit awkward in the beginning, but it's good to see the gap fill between them, little by little. A story centered around human feelings is very rare in JoJo, although it’s dotted with comedic elements.
The invisible baby also has the interesting ability to make the environment surrounding it invisible as well. The parts that were invisible were actually drawn in the key frames. With digital effects being commonplace nowadays, we erased the parts that were invisible afterwards.
The music playing at the end is an arrangement of a music track from part 3. It evokes Joseph as an old man but still ready to do the impossible and help those around him. What this golden-hearted old man does to save the little girl is admirable.
Episode 13 also marks a pause in the first half of part 4. As such, it summarizes the situation thus far and spreads clues about upcoming events here and there; the best example being Rohan Kishibe’s sudden appearance. It's about reminding the audience that even with Akira Otoishi’s arrest, there are still a lot of Stand Users created by the bow and arrow who are roaming free. Let’s keep our guard up!
—Naokatsu Tsuda, Blu-Ray limited edition commentaries
- The mascot of the Bear Tears team in "Oh! That's A Baseball!" makes an appearance on the Papapoko brand of diapers when Joseph goes shopping.
- The letter Kai Harada reads on his radio show is from a man describing how his girlfriend has gone missing after he gave her a ruby-adorned engagement ring. This is a reference to the Killer's latest victim, with her severed hand being seen in the previous episode.
|Season 1 Episodes|
|Season 2 Episodes|
|Season 3 Episodes|
|Season 4 Episodes|
|Kishibe Rohan OVAs|