On the run from Highway Star, Josuke devises a plan to contact Koichi to determine who and where the enemy Stand's user is. After learning that Highway Star can teleport, Josuke abandons his initial plan of using a payphone and instead steals a cellphone to contact Koichi. During their call, Koichi remembers a news story about a drunk driving accident in the tunnel where Highway Star first appeared; after some contemplation, Josuke comes to the conclusion that this John DoeW must be the Stand user, and Highway Star is his means of speeding up his recovery. Josuke heads to the hospital where the user is at while continuing to evade Highway Star through various convoluted means.
Meanwhile, Yoshihiro expresses joy at the viability of Highway Star, despite its user being a crippled accident victim. Kira flies around giddily, though he admits that it would've been more satisfying to see Josuke die.
Koichi reaches the hospital but is unable to find out anything about John Doe because visiting hours are over. Desperate for information, Koichi sends out Echoes ACT3 to increase the mass of and tip over several expensive medicine bottles. The administrator ends up at Koichi's mercy and is forced to tell him that the man he is looking for is Yuya Fungami in Room 525, just in time for Josuke to come crashing in. Hearing this new information, Josuke rushes into the elevator, with Highway Star in hot pursuit. Despite ACT3 being able to slow down some of the enemy Stand's feet, it eventually catches up with Josuke and starts feeding off of him. However, Josuke still has enough strength to make it into the room, where he sees Yuya being spoiled by three of his fangirls.
Josuke is angrily reprimanded by the girls and talked down to by Yuya, who demonstrates his enhanced sense of smell by pointing out a rotten peach, detecting which girl is on her period, and smelling the adrenaline caused by someone's anger. Yuya tries to determine which of his fangirls is the angry one, only to learn that it's actually Josuke, who'd been drinking from Yuya's IV bag to replenish himself. Josuke reveals that he has enough strength for Crazy Diamond to punch faster than Highway Star can run, and forces Yuya to release Rohan before preparing to beat the smug thug up. Yuya and co. point out that it would be cowardly for Josuke to attack a crippled man, at which point Josuke reveals that Crazy Diamond already healed him. Josuke beats Yuya up senseless and throws him into the fountain right outside the hospital entrance, prolonging his stay; the narrator explains that Yuya is now unable to use Highway Star or else Josuke will kick his ass. Back at the tunnel, Josuke uses Crazy Diamond to heal Rohan, who condescendingly states that he would've preferred dying. Koichi takes his dog Police out for a walk to end the day, while back at the Kosaku household, Shinobu notices a stray British Blue cat that wandered into their basement.
- Removed Josuke saying he sucks at math and shortened his calculations to determine the distance he'll be from Highway Star. Also moved his calculations to be after Highway Star catches up to him at the payphone, rather than before.
- Changed Koichi's hair to what they are like in his fight against Sheer Heart Attack. Removed the Adidas brand logo from Koichi's clothes.
- Removed Koichi's family member saying they're using the restroom and telling Koichi to pick up the phone, with Koichi complaining that they just told him to walk the dog.
- Removed the panels of Koichi asking if Josuke can head towards his house. Josuke replies back that he can't pull a U-turn at 60 km/h because he'll crash, and he doesn't know the streets around him very well either.
- Removed the narrator explaining how motorcycles normally don't have a gasoline gauge, and how Josuke doesn't realize the shortage of gas because he is inexperienced.
- Removed the nurse asking if Koichi is a family member of Yuya, and a line of her mocking Koichi that they have an ear specialist upstairs if he needs one.
- Added scene of Josuke healing Rohan at the tunnel with Rohan still being mad at him, and included Jotaro in the scene as well. In the manga, what happened was only narrated.
- Added scene of Koichi walking his dog after everything was over. In the manga, it was only narrated as well.
- Added scene of Shinobu finding Tama in her basement before the events of Chapter 392, which is covered in the following episode.
- In the official English subs, this episode's title is changed to "Highway Go Go, Part 2" to match Highway Star's name change to "Highway Go Go" by Warner Bros. Animation's American branch to avoid possible legal action.
|Season 1 Episodes|
|Season 2 Episodes|
|Season 3 Episodes|
|Season 4 Episodes|
|Kishibe Rohan OVAs|