Emperor is a Stand in the form of revolver combined with an automatic pistol that instantly appears in the right hand of its user, Hol Horse, whenever he calls it out. Like most other Stands, Emperor has neither personality nor goals and simply exists to serve Hol Horse. Unlike Guido Mista's Sex Pistols of Part 5, both the gun and its bullets are materialized by the user.
- Homing Bullets: The characteristic ability of Emperor and its most dangerous is its ability to freely control the trajectory of its bullets. Hol Horse is able to control the bullets with enough precision that he was able to avoid Silver Chariot's sword at such a small angle and with no lag time. Hol Horse is neither restricted to attacking living targets, nor making the bullets move forward. He has been shown capable of shattering glass behind him, even though he is shooting the gun forward, with the same speed as a normal bullet. As the bullets are actually a part of Emperor, they cannot damage enemies out of its range, even if they actually manage to hit the target.
- Lack of Recoil: Like a normal handgun, Emperor has enough power to pierce through and even kill a normal human without any difficulty. Though, unlike other guns, Emperor has absolutely no recoil, allowing it to be fired rapidly without readjusting its aim.
- Increased Reaction Time: Emperor seems to move its projectiles at the same speed of a normal gun. However, it also seems to increase Hol Horse's reaction time, allowing him to see where the bullets are going.
- Stealth: Emperor is an extremely stealth-focused Stand. This is because it only exists when Hol Horse is holding it and disappears when he is not. It is almost impossible for someone to detect that Hol Horse even has a Stand until he has already fired.
- Araki came up with the idea of Emperor by thinking that it'd be novel to have a gun instantly appear in a user's hand, rather than having to draw it from a holster.