|“||You will never reach truth!||”|
—Gold Experience Requiem to Diavolo
Gold Experience Requiem is a humanoid Stand of a height and build similar to Giorno's. Many of its features resemble the original Gold Experience, including the ladybugs on its hands and the oblong grooves across its body. Its head extends into pointed tips with the back of the head hollow, giving it the appearance of a crown. Its eyes have a unique design among Stands, with the 'eyeballs' embedded in cross-like structure within slanted sockets. It has an extended ridge collar on the back of its neck and several indentations and various other patterns covering its body.
When it first appears, it wears the Arrow on its forehead; which eventually falls to the ground.
Gold Experience Requiem speaks to Diavolo in the erased time normally occupied only by him and his Stand King Crimson, explaining that it is able to operate independently of Giorno's consciousness.
It possesses a rather mechanical and polite tone, akin to a robot and similar to other Stands capable of speech. It expresses a desire to not only protect Giorno, but inherits some of his morals and beliefs, looking down on and belittling Diavolo when he opposes it.
Gold Experience Requiem is a close-range Requiem Stand. Although it shows combat abilities on par with its previous state Gold Experience, Gold Experience Requiem possesses the arcane power of undoing anything, a power that trumps even King Crimson.
Gold Experience is so powerful it permits Giorno to levitate with it.
As Gold Experience's evolution, Gold Experience Requiem boasts an incredible increase in both speed and power. The Stand is capable of flicking a stone fast enough that it ceases to be visible to the human eye, and has enough power behind it to penetrate through a hand and destroy part of a building.
Return to Zero
Gold Experience Requiem's ability is to turn any actions and processes, including its opponent's attack and willpower, back to the state of "zero", completely nullifying them. Hence, it is virtually invincible, as all "supposed" actions created by an opponent would have been reset (back to point zero). It is mentioned by Giorno himself that he is unsure of the exact workings and limits of Requiem's powers, but it has been shown that its range of influence extends from surface contact, and to even being in the mere attention of Requiem.
If the opponent is hit by Gold Experience Requiem itself, then they will also continuously experience death, as they will die but repeatedly return to point "zero": the point immediately before the process of death (i.e Diavolo's endless death loops).
Despite its transformation, Gold Experience Requiem appears to have not only retained its life-giving abilities after evolving, but said abilities are noted to be more potent compared to the original Gold Experience. This is demonstrated briefly when Requiem turns a stone into a scorpion that then attacks Diavolo.
- After the Stand's first appearance, the Arrow tip falls from its head; leaving ambiguity as to whether Giorno has retained it.
- In All-Star Battle, it is shown that Gold Experience Requiem functions normally under the time-accelerating effect of Made in Heaven, and that Giorno remains immune to the effect as long as he has Requiem active.
- Eyes of Heaven introduces a Stand, The World Over Heaven, capable of nullifying Gold Experience Requiem's ability. This marks The World Over Heaven as being the only known Stand that is able to defeat Gold Experience Requiem's seemingly invincible power.
- ↑ JOJOVELLER: STANDS
- ↑ Chapter 589, Gold Experience Requiem (4)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Chapter 587, Gold Experience Requiem (2)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Chapter 586, Gold Experience Requiem (1)
- ↑ Volume 63, in-between Stand stats, Chapter 588, Gold Experience Requiem (3)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Chapter 588, Gold Experience Requiem (3)