JOJOVELLER is a multimedia collection of books featuring content pertaining to the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series by Hirohiko Araki. It was published to commemorate JoJo's Bizarre Adventure's 25th Anniversary.
The set includes an art book featuring original artwork from Stone Ocean to JoJolion, a booklet describing the history of the series, and a Stand encyclopedia, all of which contain several comments from Araki himself.
The package includes three separate books, each with different information and art. The limited edition comes in a black Lacquered enamel case and includes 2 Blu-Ray Discs showing the 25th anniversary art exhibition in Tokyo and a behind-the-scenes look at Araki's creative process.
- It includes information about the Stands themselves, Design, Skills and Performance, Stats, and the Users. Each has a commentary by the author himself. In the book, Stand Users are referred to as "Masters."
- Features the complete history of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure from Phantom Blood to JoJolion.
- Araki and different writers/editors talk about JoJo history.
The Actual JOJOVELLER artbook. It features artworks from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and some of Araki's most recent works.
- Includes Art and Info from The 2012 JoJo expo + all the other JoJo events.
- This book contains a "map" with romanizations of the names of most characters and Stands shown so far.
- Blu-ray: Disc 1 - Jojo Exhibition 2012 Documentary
- Blu-ray: Disc 2 - THE MAKING OF JOJO! A behind-the-scenes look at Araki's creative process.
A JOJOVELLER mini booklet was included with the April 2014 issue of Ultra Jump. It features several pieces of artwork from the main JOJOVELLER book. It was also released alongside a supplement Stand guide called STANDS plus, which included pages on Nut King Call and Paper Moon King (until then known as "Paper Moon"), who were introduced in the manga following the publication of JOJOVELLER.