JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle OST (ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 オールスターバトル オリジナルサウンドトラック JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken Ōru Sutā Batoru Orijinaru Saundo Torakku) is the original soundtrack for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle. It was composed by Chikayo Fukuda and includes the themes for every playable character (aside from DLC), and the game's opening/ending themes.
|No.||Title (Japanese)||Title (English)||Theme|
|2||--||LUCK & PLUCK||Jonathan Joestar|
|3||奇人ツェペリ||Zeppeli the Eccentric||William Anthonio Zeppeli|
|4||貧弱貧弱ｩ～～ｯ!||Weakling, Weakling!||Dio Brando|
|5||ニューヨークのジョジョ||JoJo of New York||Joseph Joestar|
|6||孤独の青春||Lonely Youth||Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli|
|7||--||LISA LISA||Lisa Lisa|
|9||エシディシの不気味||The Disturbing Esidisi||Esidisi|
|11||未来への遺産||Heritage for the Future||Jotaro Kujo|
|12||ぬけめないヤツ||Loveable Guy||Old Joseph|
|13||--||HELL 2U!||Muhammad Avdol|
|14||Hierophant Green||Noriaki Kakyoin|
|15||“侵略と勝利„||"Aggression and Victory"||Jean Pierre Polnareff|
|16||変幻自在 砂の愚者||The Phantasmagorical Fool of the Sand||Iggy|
|18||亜空の瘴気||Mist of Emptiness||Vanilla Ice|
|Diamond Is Unbreakable|
|20||黄金の精神||Golden Spirit||Josuke Higashikata 4|
|21||『兄貴を越える』||I’ll Surpass My Older Brother||Okuyasu Nijimura|
|22||ひょっとして成長したんですかァ!?||By Any Chance, Did I Grow Up a Bit!?||Koichi Hirose|
|23||ウルトラ・スーパー・ギタリスト||Ultra Super Guitarist||Akira Otoishi|
|24||ピンクダークの少年||Pink Dark Boy||Rohan Kishibe|
|27||吉良吉影は静かに暮らしたい||Yoshikage Kira Wants to Live Quietly||Yoshikage Kira|
|28||Gold Experience||Giorno Giovanna|
|29||アリーヴェデルチ! (さよならだ)||Arrivederci! (Farewell)||Bruno Bucciarati|
|30||ボラーレ・ヴィーア(飛んでいきな)||Volare Via! (Fly away)||Narancia Ghirga|
|31||行け･････････『セックス・ピストルズ』ｯ!||Go… Sex Pistols!||Guido Mista|
|32||真実を見ている眼||The Eye is Seeing the Truth||Pannacotta Fugo|
|33||そいつの名はディアボロ||His Name Is Diavolo||Diavolo|
|34||星の光をみていたい||I Want to Watch the Starlight||Jolyne Cujoh|
|35||愛と復讐のキッス||Kiss of Love & Revenge||Ermes Costello|
|36||その名はアナスイ||His Name Is Anasui||Narciso Anasui|
|37||運命の夜明け||Dawn of Destiny||Enrico Pucci|
|Steel Ball Run|
|39||--||GO! GO! ZEPPELI||Gyro Zeppeli|
|40||全てが『正義』だ||Everything is Justice||Funny Valentine|
|41||じゃあオレは誰なんだ?||Then Who Am I?||Josuke Higashikata (JoJolion)|
|42||最終兵器バオー||The Ultimate Weapon Baoh||Ikuro Hashizawa (Boah)|
|43||遥かなる旅路 さらば友よ||The Faraway Journey, Farewell Friends||Ending|
Several of the song titles in game are also references to either manga chapter titles or things relating to the character.
- Joseph's theme is titled "New York's JoJo", named after his debut chapter.
- Caesar's theme is titled "Lonely Youth", same as the chapter which detailed his backstory.
- Lisa Lisa's theme is title "ＬＩＳＡ ＬＩＳＡ", her character name.
- Wamuu's is titled "True Warrior", referencing his final fight with Joseph.
- Esidisi's is titled "Disturbing Esidisi", his nickname and the name of the chapter in which he fights Joseph.
- Kars is titled "Light Mode", his main Mode.
- Jotaro's is titled "Heritage for the Future", the original title of Part III as well as the subtitle of the Capcom fighting game's second revision.
- Avdol's "HELL 2 U!", a corruption of Cameo and Judgment's "HAIL 2 U!" phrase which Avdol would later corrupt and turn against them.
- DIO's theme is titled "DIO's World", named after the chapter in which DIO is first shown in full.
- Bucciarati's theme is "Arrivederci!", his signature catchphrase.
- Mista's theme is titled "Go, Sex Pistols!", his own catchphrase.
- Narancia's theme is "Volare Via!", his own catchphrase.
- Diavolo's theme is titled "His Name Is Diavolo", after the same chapter in which he is fully exposed, name and all.
- Jolyne's theme is titled "I Want To See The Starlight", the same line she thinks during her fight against Viviano Westwood.
- Ermes's theme is titled "Kiss of Love and Revenge", named after the chapter Ermes uses her Stand to avenge her sister.
- Anasui's theme is "His name is Anasui", Emporio used the same line once to introduce Anasui to Foo Fighters.
- Gyro's theme is "GO! GO! ZEPPELI!", the same epithet printed on his teeth.
- Josuke (JoJolion)'s theme is "Then Can You Tell Me... Who Am I?", a line that Josuke said once and also the main goal to the character, to find who is he.
- Baoh's theme is "Ultimate Weapon Baoh", since Baoh's story is around him being a lethal bioweapon.
- ○ means the DLC Character's theme was not included in CD, but still listed here.
- Some of the character's BGM sounds like due to Araki's love for progressive music having an influence in him naming his characters and Stands from Part VI onwards.
- Yoshikage Kira's theme features a similar riff to "Killer Queen" by Queen.
- Otoishi's theme features a similar riff to "Can't Stop" by Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
- Will's theme features a similar riff to "Kashimir" by Led Zeppelin.
- Rohan's theme features a similar riff to "Knocking on Heaven's Door" by Bob Dylan.
- Esidisi's theme features a similar riff to "Back In Black" by AC/DC.
- Jolyne's theme features similar riffs to "Stone Free" and "Purple Haze" by Jimi Hendrix.
- Ermes's theme features a similiar riff to "Back Magic Woman" by Carlos Santana.
- Anasui's theme features a similar riff to "Hang 'Em High" by Van Halen.
- Ikuro's theme features a similar riff to "Faithfully" by Journey and also "Tough Boy", the opening theme of Fist of the North Star 2.
- Interestingly, Funny Valentine's theme has a similar tune to the end of "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen.
- The song that plays at the end of Part VI 's story mode sounds similar to "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin.
|Licensed ending themes|
|TV anime soundtracks|
|Video game soundtracks|