- This article is about season two of the anime. For the OVA adaptation, see JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (OVA).
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders (ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 スターダストクルセイダース JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken Sutādasuto Kuruseidāsu) is the second season of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure TV Anime, produced by David Production.
Season 2 adapts the entirety of the manga's third arc, Stardust Crusaders, and spans 48 episodes with the latter half titled Stardust Crusaders: Battle in Egypt (スターダストクルセイダース エジプト編 Sutādasuto Kuruseidāsu Ejiputo-hen). It was introduced in the 47th issue of Weekly Shonen Jump 2013; and the first episode aired on April 4, 2014. The season ended after 48 episodes on June 19th, 2015. A third season, covering Part 4, began airing in Japan on April 1, 2016.
On July 2, 2017, it was confirmed that the English dub had been scheduled to air on Adult Swim within the following weeks. The season is scheduled to broadcast on Toonami, premiering on July 29, 2017.
|Tokyo MX||Fridays at 24:30|
|MBS||Tuesdays at 27:00|
|CBC||Wednesdays at 27:01|
|TBC||Tuesdays at 25:48|
|RKB||Tuesdays at 26:13|
|BS11||Fridays at 24:30|
|Animax||Saturdays at 20:00|
|Crunchyroll||1 Hour after Japan|
|Toonami||Sundays at 00:00 (Officially Saturday)|
- Reflecting Araki's gradual change of art style in the original manga, season two features different character designs from those of the first season. Here the character designs are much closer to the manga's Part 3 artstyle.
- Prior to Season Two, the last episode of Season One showed Jotaro with a blue and purple color scheme. The reveal poster, however, featured a black and purple color scheme, before it was finalized to black and green for the anime.
- Unlike the first episode of Season One, Season Two didn't have a proper ending until its third episode, where Walk Like an Egyptian premièred as this season's ending theme.
- The Stardust Crusaders arc was separated into 2 parts:
- Stardust Crusaders's English dub departs away from the regional accents featured in the first season's dub.
- Ten voice actors who have done past JoJo works before this anime make a return, with four of them reprising their roles;
- Takehito Koyasu returns as Dio after last appearing in episode 9 of the first season and voicing both incarnations of Dio in All-Star Battle.
- Daisuke Ono joins the cast reprising his role as Jotaro Kujo after voicing him in All Star Battle
- As Shigekiyo Yangu, a character from Part 4 who also appears as a fighter in All Star Battle, doesn't appear in Part 3, Kappei Yamaguchi instead lends his voice to Forever.
- Hidenobu Kiuchi provided various voices in the Part 5 video game adaptation, voices Hol Horse.
- The voice of Whitesnake and C-Moon in All Star Battle, Takuya Kirimoto, voices J. Geil.
- Aya Hisakawa, formerly voiced Erina Pendleton in the Phantom Blood Videogame, is the voice of Midler.
- Mista's voice actor in the Part 5 videogame, Kentaro Ito, now voices N'Doul.
- Speedwagon's past voice actor in the PS2 Game, Masaya Onosaka, voices the role of Alessi.
- Junichi Suwabe returns from voicing Telence T. D'arby in All Star Battle.
- Vanilla Ice's voice actor, Sho Hayami, actually reprises his role from the Capcom game JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future.
- Official Site http://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/jojo-animation/
|Season 1 Episodes|
|Season 2 Episodes|
|Season 3 Episodes|