|“||Gimme a break! (やれやれだわ Yare Yare Dawa?)||”|
Jolyne is the only female "JoJo" to date and the daughter of Jotaro Kujo. Framed for a DUI murder, she is sent to Green Dolphin Street Jail where she discovers the legacy of the family's former source of affliction.
At the involved conclusion of Part 6, a character named Irene appears, implied to be the equivalent to Jolyne.
Jolyne is a young woman of above-average height and slim to athletic build.
Bold-eyed, she wears her hair in two "layers": A dark base including two large buns atop her head and a short length going down her neck; above which, lightly dyed or bleached, she keeps a plait or braid that winds around both buns, joining in a short length at back, and bangs that frame her face.
Like all other members of the Joestar family, Jolyne has a small star-shaped birthmark on the rear of her left shoulder, close to her neck; and has tattooed on top of her left forearm the image of butterfly wings superimposed with a downward-pointing dagger, which reappears on the chest of her outfits.
Jolyne's depiction in Part 6 transitions slightly from a slimmer and smoother to a more dynamic and athletic build. Simultaneously, she works through a number of primarily dark outfits, characterized by a spiderweb-like print.
- Look 1: A short skirt or pants, shin-high boots and a halter top that exposes her midriff, with 2 lengths of cloth on each side attaching it to her pants in a manner similar to suspenders. She wears a small piece on her chest repeating the design of her tattoo.
- Look 2: Similar to Look 1, with pants and added prison shirt/jacket. The jacket is short, covering her lower back to hip area. Worn during her first week in prison.
- Look 3: Look 2 with a longer jacket (matching Jotaro's coat's length). After the events in Whitesnake - The Pursuer, she adopts a star-shaped navel piercing.
- Look 4: After escaping prison. Shredded muscle shirt that resembles her former halter top. On her chest she now wears a large, heart-shaped piece superimposed with the image of her tattoo. She wears two mini-belts over the rib area (one belt by the end). A cloth armlet adorns one forearm, and she retains her navel ring before losing it in final chapters. Different belt with a long cape attached to back.
In the one-shot, Jolyne makes an appearance with a number of different outfits. She mainly wears a white linen peacoat with and elaborate flower motif with a matching scarf. Underneath the jacket, Jolyne wears a dress which also changes for no reason, the first version being black with the same flower motif, the second being a white gown.
Jolyne also wears in order a three pieces pink suit with spiked platform sandals and an elaborate necklace, a simple yellow dress with elaborate flower and fruit decorations on the shoulder area, and a brown dress with matching leather belt.
In the one-shot, Jolyne's hair is consistently portrayed as green with blond strands of hair.
- ↑ 
- ↑ SO Chapter 9: Stone Free (2)
- ↑ SO Chapter 51: Kiss of Love & Revenge (1)
- ↑ SO Chapter 154: Made in Heaven (6) p.13
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 SO Chapter 3: Stone Ocean (3)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|Stone Ocean Characters|