|“||Gimme a break! (やれやれだわ Yare Yare Dawa)||”|
Jolyne is the only female "JoJo" to date and the daughter of Jotaro Kujo. Framed for a DUI murder, she is sent to Green Dolphin Street Jail, where she investigates and battles DIO's most trusted disciple, Father Enrico Pucci. Initially an ordinary girl, Jolyne quickly awakens her string-based Stand, Stone Free, during her time in jail.
Jolyne is a young woman of above-average height and slim to athletic build.
Bold-eyed, she wears her hair in two "layers": A dark base including two large buns atop her head and a short length going down her neck; above which, lightly dyed or bleached, she keeps a plait or braid that winds around both buns, joining in a short length at back, and bangs that frame her face.
Like all other members of the Joestar family, Jolyne has a small star-shaped birthmark on the rear of her left shoulder, close to her neck; and has tattooed on top of her left forearm the image of butterfly wings superimposed with a downward-pointing dagger, which reappears on the chest of her outfits.
Jolyne's depiction in Part 6 transitions slightly from a slimmer and smoother to a more dynamic and athletic build. Simultaneously, she works through a number of primarily dark outfits, characterized by a spiderweb-like print.
- Look 1: A short skirt or pants, shin-high boots and a halter top that exposes her midriff, with 2 lengths of cloth on each side attaching it to her pants in a manner similar to suspenders. She wears a small piece on her chest repeating the design of her tattoo.
- Look 2: Similar to Look 1, with pants and added prison shirt/jacket. The jacket is short, covering her lower back to hip area. Worn during her first week in prison.
- Look 3: Look 2 with a longer jacket (matching Jotaro's coat's length). After the events in Whitesnake - The Pursuer, she adopts a star-shaped navel piercing.
- Look 4: After escaping prison. Shredded muscle shirt that resembles her former halter top. On her chest she now wears a large, heart-shaped piece superimposed with the image of her tattoo. She wears two mini-belts over the rib area (one belt by the end). A cloth armlet adorns one forearm, and she retains her navel ring before losing it in final chapters. Different belt with a long cape attached to back.
- The series is known for alternating colors between media, the information presented below may or may not be canon.
- Hair: Blue, with blonde strands and braid
- Eyes: Green
- Outfits: Blue shirt and trousers with white spider-web pattern and light pink butterfly. Yellow accessories.
- Hair: Blue, with chartreuse bangs and braid
- Eyes: Green
- Outfit: Blue clothes with white spider-web pattern and light pink butterfly. Chartreuse accessories
- Hair: Black, with blonde strands and braid
- Eyes: Green
- Outfit: Black clothes with pink spider-web pattern. Pink butterfly over bronze plate and metallic grey accessories.
In the one-shot, Jolyne makes an appearance with a number of different outfits. She mainly wears a white linen peacoat with and elaborate flower motif with a matching scarf. Underneath the jacket, Jolyne wears a dress which also changes for no reason, the first version being black with the same flower motif, the second being a white gown.
Jolyne also wears in order: a three-piece pink suit with spiked platform sandals and an elaborate necklace, a simple yellow dress with elaborate flower and fruit decorations on the shoulder area, and a brown dress with matching leather belt.
In the one-shot, Jolyne's hair is consistently portrayed as green with blonde strands of hair.
- ↑ 
- ↑ SO Chapter 9: Stone Free (2)
- ↑ SO Chapter 51: Kiss of Love & Revenge (1)
- ↑ SO Chapter 154: Made in Heaven (6) p.13
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 SO Chapter 3: Stone Ocean (3)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|Stone Ocean Characters|