|Namesake||Jonathan’s Family Restaurant|
|Stand||Jonathan's Stand (post mortem)|
|Age||12 (Vol. 1 Ch. 1-5)|
20 (Ch. 6 onwards)
|Birthday||April 4, 1868|
|Date of Death||February 7, 1889|
|Hair Color||Black (Digital Color?)|
|Eye Color||Black (Digital Color?)|
|Relatives||Dio Brando (adopted brother)|
George Joestar I (father)
Mary Joestar (mother)
Erina Joestar (wife)
George Joestar II (son)
Giorno Giovanna (biological son)
Lisa Lisa (daughter-in-law)
Joseph Joestar (grandson)
|Manga Debut||Chapter 1|
|Final Appearance||Chapter 44|
Fire and Ice,
Jonathan and Dio (6)
|Anime Debut||Episode 1|
Dio the Invader
|Game Debut||Phantom Blood (PS2 Game)|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Hideyuki Tanaka (Game)|
Kazuya Nakai (Young; Game)
Katsuyuki Nishio (Movie)
Kazuyuki Okitsu (Anime / All-Star Battle / Eyes of Heaven)
|English Voice Actor||Johnny Yong Bosch (English Dub)|
|“||There's no need to share my prideful name with a zombie!||”|
Adhering to the norms of the Victorian era, Jonathan's childhood attire consisted of a collared shirt, breeches, and a pair of long socks with dress shoes. This was either accompanied by a blazer, vest and tie, or a pair of suspenders. As a nobleman, he'd sometimes replace the tie with a ribbon like his father's.
- When boxing, he wears a casual boxing outfit consisting of a tank top, shorts, and boxing gloves.
- During his time with Erina, Jonathan also dons a Newsboy cap and a pair of knee-high boots.
- When treading in the river, he wears a striped two-piece swimsuit.
As an adult, Jonathan is a tall (195 cm/6'5"), extremely muscular individual with a gentlemen's poise. His typical attire tends to reflect his noble background, characterized by stylized tunics over long sleeve shirts. Reoccurring articles of clothing include a cravat, bowtie, thick boots and a vest.
- At home, Jonathan wears semi-formal attire consisting of a collared shirt, tie, and jacket with rolled up sleeves.
- During University Rugby matches, he wears a standard striped rubgy shirt and pants with long socks.
- When he sets out to Ogre Street to find a cure for his father's illness, Jonathan dons an entirely new outfit made up of a padded jacket and pants, complete with a deerstalker cap and a long cloak.
- During his training with Zeppeli, he strips down to a stylized tank top with wristbands, and at some point a circlet.
- On his quest to Windknights's Lot, Jonathan dons a double layered tunic with a bowtie and Deerstalker cap.
- After his fight with Tarkus, he wears a close-fitted tank top with capped sleeves for the rest of the journey. In the anime, these sleeves are converted into shoulder pads.
- During his honeymoon and final encounter with Dio, he wears a ornate suit with a long tail over a collared shirt with straps on the shoulders, and a cravat.
- ↑ 20th Anniversary Interview with Araki.
- ↑ Chapter 1: Prologue
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 JoJo 6251
- ↑ Chapter 44: Fire and Ice, Jonathan and Dio (6)
- ↑ Chapters 2-5: Dio Brando the Invader (story arc)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Chapters 6-7: A Letter from the Past (story arc)
- ↑ Chapter 20: Jack the Ripper and Zeppeli the Eccentric (3)
- ↑ Chapters 23-24: Ripple Overdrive (story arc)
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Chapters 39-44: Fire and Ice, Jonathan and Dio (story arc)
|Phantom Blood Characters|