|Romanized Name||Jongari A|
|Namesake||John Charles Galliano (British Fashion designer)|
|Date of Death||November 26, 2011|
|Eye Color||White (Blind)|
|Manga Debut||Vol. 65 Ch. 606|
The Visitor (2)
|Final Appearance||Vol. 66 Ch. 614|
Prisoner of Love
Johngalli A is a man of average to above-average height and medium build. His eyes lack irises or pupils.
He has long, light hair, including a small braid bordering the left side of his face; and his cheeks are marked by a thin, vaguely tribal symbol.
An ex-soldier, his sentence is 7 years, for murder.
- Main article: Manhattan Transfer
Johngalli A's Stand is Manhattan Transfer, adding to his sensitivity to the motion of air, and able to redirect his bullets as shot directly at it.
Johngalli A is blind. However, he is an adept sniper. He disguises his rifle as a cane which he keeps on his person.
Johngalli A is introduced as a forgotten follower of Dio who wants nothing more than the deaths of Jotaro, Dio's killer, and his daughter Jolyne. He terrorizes the two with his Stand, Manhattan Transfer; able to redirect bullets towards them as shot from a separate building in the prison.
While the two avoid Johngalli A's onslaught, they are subjected to Whitesnake's illusion. While hypnotized, Johngalli A travels to the other building, disguised as a guard. As Jolyne and Jotaro awaken, they are attacked by him. He is stopped by Star Platinum as it stops time, but Jotaro is attacked by Whitesnake, having his Discs taken. Johngalli A shoots at Jolyne as she tends to the collapsed Jotaro but the bullets are redirected away from Jolyne via Stone Free. Johngalli A realizes his miscalculation of focusing on Jotaro rather than Jolyne, as she defeats him.
Later, Whitesnake shoots him in the head, before planting the gun on his body, so that others would deem the event a suicide.
- According to Over Heaven, he was ordered by Dio to be Pucci's bodyguard since Stardust Crusaders.
- His Stand is comparable to both Geb and Sex Pistols.
- Being able to 'see' by feeling the wind's movements is very similar to what Wamuu did after poking out his eyes during his fight with Joseph Joestar many years ago.
- A blind, long-distance fighter, he attacks Jotaro in ways comparable to the way N'Doul did 24 years ago. Like N'Doul, he is also seen holding a curved cane.