- Main article: Star Platinum
One of the strongest Stands in the series; Star Platinum possesses super human senses, strength, stamina, accuracy and speed. Like other physically powerful (or Close-Range) Stands, Star Platinum suffers from a narrow range of activity; active only within a 2-3 meter radius from Jotaro.
The Tarot card The Star, after which it is named, symbolizes hope, above all.
Star Platinum: The World
- Main article: Star Platinum#Star Platinum: The World
This evolved version of Star Platinum appears near the end of Part VI: Stone Ocean.
This is the highest form to which Jotaro is shown to develop his Stand. SP:TW can stop time for as long as 5 seconds. It is stated that it can freeze time for longer, but 5 seconds is the limit for human endurance under stopped time.
Intelligence: Jotaro is remarkably calm under pressure, and aware of his environment and capabilities; combining to make him a very reliable fighter.
Knowledge: It is implied that Jotaro has accumulated a considerable amount of varied knowledge. At the beginning of Part III, in his cell, in order to understand his Stand, he had collected a number of books on the theme of the paranormal. In Part IV, it is revealed that he specialized in marine biology; and he briefs Josuke skilfully for the task of hunting two Stand-wielding rats.
Toughness: Jotaro is naturally confident and intolerant to suggestions that he should defer in any way; backed up by his own strength, as well as that of his Stand.
Trick: Jotaro is apparently able to hold up to five lit cigarettes in his mouth, lit side inwards, and drink juice without putting them out. Oingo failed to replicate this technique.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Chapter 114: Jotaro Kujo (1)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Chapter 266: Jotaro Kujo! Meets Josuke Higashikata (1)
- ↑ JOJOVELLER - STANDS, p.9
- ↑ JJBA Artbook: JoJo 6251
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 Chapter 129: Dark Blue Moon (3)
- ↑ SO Chapter 154: Made in Heaven (6) p.13
- ↑ Chapter 117: The Man with the Star
- ↑ SO Volume 1: Prisoner FE40536: Jolyne Cujoh p.1
- ↑ Chapter 138: Yellow Temperance (4)