Justice primarily takes the appearance of a massive cloud of fog, being large enough to envelop a small city. When materialized, it appears as a skeletal phantom wearing a large crown, with the clouds of fog swirling around its head and hands like a robe.
It does not display any personality apart from serving its user, but it can be assumed that this Stand has a strong sense of justice. When controlling Hol Horse, Enya mentions that Justice wanted to dance with him.
It represents the Tarot Card Justice.
- Fog String Puppetry: Justice's foremost power allows it to control the bodies of others. For this power to work, the target must have an open wound somewhere on their body (to facilitate this, Enya used a pair of scissors to give her victims open wounds). The Stand can then send a string of fog into the wound, creating a hole. The hole is usually only a few inches deep, but will form a clean hole through if the hole is made on a thin body part, like on the arm or tongue. After the hole is made and the string of fog is threaded through, Justice's user gains dominance over that body part. They can control it with ease, being able to make a person strangle themselves.
- Corpse Puppetry: The most devastating use of Justice's puppetry power is its ability to "reanimate" the dead, which can result in armies of zombies under the control of Justice. Each zombie has many holes throughout its body to make them easier to manipulate, and they develop a long, sharp tongue (similar to the zombie Adams) capable of slicing through flesh. There seems to be no limit to the number of corpses Justice can control at once, but they are unable to act like humans naturally would (shown when no one seemed to notice a dead man's corpse on the streets).
- Illusions: Justice can manifest illusions anywhere within its range. These illusions are more powerful and convincing depending on the users' conviction at the time. Enya was able to generate an entire illusive city over a graveyard, with actual solid buildings that only vanished when she was defeated, and nearly killed Joseph Joestar by disguising a metal fence as their car and tricking him into jumping onto it. In the OVA, Enya also uses her mist to take the appearance of an attractive woman.
- Fog Amorphism: Being comprised purely of fog, Justice is immune to conventional assault. Not even another Stand can harm it directly; their blows will simply pass through Justice's form. Its only vulnerability is its link to its user; when Star Platinum inhaled it, Enya nearly suffocated before Jotaro stopped it.
- In the TV anime, Justice's left hand is a right hand, just like Enya's.