|“||I shrank myself! That's my ability Little Feet! The other guys say it's worthless...heh, heh, heh... well, whether it's worthless or worth-ful is all up to how you use it...||”|
Little Feat takes on a humanoid appearance with mostly robotic features. It has dark rubbery segments covering its neck, upper arms, wrists and torso, while its head and shoulders are armored. Bolts of varying size cover its body.
Most of its fingers are normal with pronounced knuckles, while its index finger is that of a sharp, slightly curved blade and much longer than the others.
Its face has two bulbous eyes with massive pupils (lacking irises), no visible nose, pronounced cheekbones, and a large rectangular frown with flat panel of vertical lines representing teeth.
However, the assassin's adept manipulation of his power makes the most of it, and can even endanger a Stand user of Narancia's caliber.
- Size Reduction: Little Feet can shrink any person or object by cutting them with its long and sharp index finger.
The cut target will gradually shrink over time along with their clothes, any item they carry, and their possible Stand. The shrinking is gradual and slow, and Formaggio states it would take several minutes to reduce the normally 1.70m high Narancia to around 8cm, and it occurs no matter how far away Little Feet is from the target. As the victim shrinks, so does their Stand's power to the point where they become harmless to Formaggio. If the victim abandons an item while shrinking, the Stand's effect on this item will cease.
While Little Feet cannot speed up the shrinking, it can freely stop it or return a shrunken item to its normal size, in which case the reversal is instantaneous and violent, a pen returned to normal growing with enough force to impale Narancia's palm.
Potentially, the target could continue to shrink until he or she is microscopic in size.
Conversely, Little Feet can freely control Formaggio's and its own size; in addition, the shrinking and subsequent return to normal are instantaneous. It allows Formaggio to easily sneak around and evade attacks aimed at him, but he is obviously physically limited and very vulnerable when shrunken.
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://www30.atwiki.jp/ichi-1/pages/13.html – ●エンキ・ビラル（フランスの漫画家）（不死者のカーニバル）に登場するロボット「XB2」
- ↑ JOJOVELLER Stand Guide (『JOJOVELLER - STANDS』?)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Chapter 471, Narancia's Aerosmith (2)
- ↑ Chapter 472, Narancia's Aerosmith (3)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Chapter 473, Narancia's Aerosmith (4)
- ↑ Volume 51; in-between Stand Stats, Chapter 473, Narancia's Aerosmith (4)
- ↑ Chapter 474, Narancia's Aerosmith (5)
- ↑ Chapter 470, Narancia's Aerosmith (1)
- ↑ Chapter 477, Narancia's Aerosmith (8)