Lucky Land Communications refers to Hirohiko Araki's personal manga studio and company from which he and his assistants work on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Based in Tokyo, Japan, the studio is usually listed as the copyright holder on any published works, media and merchandise relating to the series.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
As creators of the source material, Hirohiko Araki & LUCKY LAND COMMUNICATIONS own the rights to the series and will often negotiate with other companies, such as Shueisha to mass produce and publicly distribute the manga, as well as various other merchandise. Other companies and organizations will often collaborate with Shueisha or directly with Araki's team to produce a wide variety of goods ranging from clothing lines, videogames, and printed material, including their localized versions in other countries.
- Hirohisa Onikubo
- Masato Naka
- Kei Sanbe
- Yasuki Tanaka
- Hiroshi Shiibashi
- Yasuhiro Makino
- Hideo Shinkai
- Hirohiko Araki
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Weekly Shonen Jump
- Ultra Jump
- VIZ Media
- Ultra BRAND
- The name "Lucky Land Communications" and it's logo are often brought up randomly in the series as Easter eggs.
- Lucky Land Milk is the name of Morioh's milk delivery service.
- Lucky Land can be spotted on a billboard when Jotaro is playing Oh That's A Baseball!" against Telence T. D'Arby.
- Lucky Land can also be seen on several occasions tarot cards, such as The Hermit.
- A crop circle of Lucky Land can be seen in the opening of Great Days.
- The logo for Lucky Land Communications strongly resembles the symbol on one of the badges that can be seen on several of Jotaro Kujo's hats.
- Tamaki Damo's Stand, Vitamin C, has a hand spread across it's face resembling the Lucky Land logo.