|Namesake||The Magician (tarot card)|
|Manga Debut||Vol. 13 Ch. 115|
The Magician of Fire
|Anime Debut||Episode 27|
A Man Possessed
Magician's Red appears as a humanoid figure, with the head of a great eagle, and fur-covered legs.
Muhammad Avdol was born with this Stand.
Magician's Red is a humanoid medium-range Stand; its unique ability the generation and manipulation of fire. Avdol prefers open spaces in order to use its power more fully.
- Flame Manipulation: Magician's Red is capable of generating flames intense enough to evaporate metal projectiles mid-air and slice railroad tracks. It also has more nuanced uses, as Avdol can manipulate it without restraints.
- Crossfire Hurricane (クロスファイヤーハリケーン Kurosu Faiyā Harikēn?): Magician's Red can fire a few salvos of the Crossfire Hurricane, a spectacular signature move that sends forth ankhs of flame in a great storm.
- There is a variation simply called "Crossfire" in the Capcom fighting game, where a single flame ankh is shot out as a projectile.
- "Cross Fire Variation" enables Avdol to be able to manipulate the direction/trajectory of his flame ankhs.
- Crossfire Hurricane Special (C・F・H・S (クロスファイヤーハリケーンスペシャル) Kurosu Faiyā Harikēn Supesharu?): One variation of the Crossfire Hurricane, which splits the ankhs to cover a wider area.
- Red Bind (赤い荒縄(レッドバインド) Reddo Baindo?, lit. "Red Rough Rope"): Magician's Red can use his flame to tie his opponent, like a rope. With this, Avdol is even capable of imprisoning his enemy's arms and legs to the wall, as well as his neck. By putting a flame too close to the opponent's face, it eventually burns the oxygen around him to the point of suffocating him.
- Life Detector: Magician's Red can produce a "heat radar", a cruciform mass of psychic flame which flicker in response to enemy presence, indicating the location of his heat source based on a compass rose.
- The name of Magician's Red's attack, Crossfire Hurricane, comes from a line in the Rolling Stones' song "Jumpin' Jack Flash".
- Originally, Magician's Red was barefooted, but during Avdol's return, it wore arabian shoes.
|Part III: Stardust Crusaders Stands|
Star Platinum · Magician's Red · Hermit Purple · Hierophant Green · Silver Chariot · The Fool · Holy's Stand · Hermit Purple #2 · Tower of Gray · Dark Blue Moon · Strength · Ebony Devil · Yellow Temperance · Hanged Man · Emperor · Empress · Wheel of Fortune · Justice · Lovers · Sun · Death Thirteen · Judgement · High Priestess · Geb · Khnum · Tohth · Anubis · Bastet · Sethan · Osiris · Horus · Atum · Tenore Sax · Cream · The World