Planet Waves is humanoid in shape, its body covered with a pattern akin to muscle fiber. Its head resembles a human heart with metallic/technological apparatuses.
- Meteorite Attraction: Planet Waves draws distant meteoroids toward its user, colliding with any person or object within their vicinity. In the event that a meteor hits the user, due to an enemy moving away for example, the meteorite will disintegrate just before making contact. The meteors appear in a time span of anywhere from minutes to seconds between each meteor.
- Planet Waves was originally called "Earth Wind and Fire" (アース・ウィンド・アンド・ファイヤー Āsu Windo Ando Faiyā), but Araki remembered that he had already used that name for an ability, although it was written differently. "Planet Waves" appeared in the tankobon release.
- Araki admits that the sole reason for creating the Stand was because he thought it'd be weird to see meteorites falling from the sky.
- ↑ SO Chapter 65: The Secret of Guard Westwood (6) p.6-7
- ↑ JOJOVELLER: STANDS - Comments by Hirohiko Araki