- Main article: Heaven's Door
Heaven's Door enables Rohan to transmute people into "human books", with written pages unfurling from their bodies. These pages relate detailed information about that person, including biological characteristics, history, personality, or even details of their Stand and its abilities.
Rohan's Stand Heaven's Door was acquired when he was shot with the Arrow and its nature likely originated from his zeal for drawing manga. Rohan states that compelling manga requires a quality that may only be drawn from reality, both for its sensory variety and the depth of experience that humans accumulate.
Rohan is an exceptionally talented draftsman, capable if he chooses of finishing manga pages of quality at superhuman speed. He can draw competently without construction lines and shade precisely simply by throwing ink drops with his pen. Such is his speed that he is able to do 19 pages in four days, a feat he can easily surpass, as is noted when he still can meet the deadline for his manga during Made In Heaven's accelerated time; Where time has hastened to the point that ink can dry before it gets to the paper. He was also able to throw pen nibs with such speed that they pierced Josuke's skin during their initial encounter.
- ↑ ジャンプスクエア 2008年1月号掲載インタビュー『『天国への扉』で荒木を読むッ』>
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Chapter 320: Let's Go Play at the Mangaka's House (3)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Chapter 318: Let's Go Play at the Mangaka's House (1)
- ↑ Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan - Episode 9: D.N.A
- ↑ Chapter 320: Let's Go Play at the Mangaka's House! (3)
- ↑ JJBA Chapter 318: Let's Go Play at the Mangaka's House! (1)
- ↑ Chapter 318
- ↑ Chapter 748: Made in Heaven (6)