For a similar character, see Chariot Requiem
In appearance, it looks like a thin, robotic humanoid clad in medieval armor, armed with a rapier. It has an extremely thin waist, consisting of little more than a cable about as wide as the Stand's head. Chariot's sword can be unequipped for tasks that require two hands. It represents the Tarot Card The Chariot, which symbolizes invasion and victory. Silver Chariot´s battle cry is "Hora Hora Hora". In Part 5, its legs below the knee have been replaced with spikes to symbolize the loss of Polnareff's own legs after his near death fight with Diavolo.
Like most Stands, Silver Chariot is devoid of will or personality, serving Polnareff without question - though it does display a high learning ability, as Polnareff rarely gives it direct orders. Unlike most Stands, whose users can see through their eyes, Polnareff has no such ability, due to Silver Chariot's armor. If necessary, Polnareff can also shed Silver Chariot's armor away, exposing its robotic form. In this form, Silver Chariot is even faster, to the point that it appears to create up to eight doubles of itself. These doubles are not illusory; the Stand is moving between different positions at a speed that is faster than the eye can see. As such, were all the doubles to attack at once, it would mean that the Stand is attacking from all those positions simultaneously, giving it incredible destructive power. Similarly, because of this same speed, attacking the doubles would be futile, as the Stand can easily move away before being harmed.
According to JOJOVELLER, its design is a combination of a robot with an occidental armor.
AbilitiesSilver Chariot is a very powerful, battle-dedicated Stand: all its powers are destructive in nature or assist the Stand in battle. It is an incredibly agile Stand, able to attack enemies with barrages of sword slashes and thrusts before the opponent can react. It can also use this agility, along with its sword, to defend and deflect attacks aimed at it or its user.
- Speed: Silver Chariot is an incredibly quick Stand, as it is able to appear in multiple places at once, due to moving at a speed faster than the human eye can comprehend. Attacking one image would be useless, as Silver Chariot would have moved long before the attack even reaches it. Its speed is great enough that it is able to skewer coins and balls of fire in an alternating pattern, deflect bullets shot at point—blank range, and even match Star Platinum and its barrage of punches.
- Power: Even though the majority of Silver Chariot's power is in its astonishing speed, it is not weak, as it is able to slice through solid rock instantaneously. However, the strength seems to lie mostly in the sword, as Silver Chariot is shown not to be strong enough to pull its user to safety when Vanilla Ice spirals towards him.
- Precision: Silver Chariot's speed is perhaps only matched by its precision. It is capable of seeing, and slicing through, a bullet, is able to strategically break several items in a hotel room in order to make up for its weakness, and is able to skewer several coins and balls of fire in an instant.
- Armor: Perhaps Silver Chariot's oddest ability is that it is clad in a heavy suit of armor. This armor lowers its speed, but also prevents it from being injured, as Polnareff does not receive the same injuries that the armor does. The armor is shown to be capable of withstanding extreme heat without melting. This ability's trade-off seems to be Polnareff's inability to see through Silver Chariot's eyes.
- Shooting the Sword: Silver Chariot's only ranged ability. This launches his sword with great force and precision, capable of reflecting off objects and striking with enough force to pierce a human body. The major drawback of doing this is that Silver Chariot can only materialize one sword, so Polnareff must retrieve the weapon before even being able to attack again.
- Silver Chariot is seen holding 2 rapiers instead of one in the JoJo Sono Chi no Kioku ~end of THE WORLD~ opening sequence of the anime adaptation of the Egypt Arc of Stardust Crusaders, likely as nod to its possession by Anubis.
- When Polnareff turns into a kid, its catchphrase is "pami".