- The character featured in this article is commonly referred to as "Sports Max".
|“||Listen... I'm gonna go ahead and suck your brains out, right now... And even if I rip out all the shit in your stomach and fill your empty skull with it, I won't be satisfied !!||”|
—Sports Maxx to Ermes
Sports Maxx is a man of average to above-average height and medium build.
He has short, sparse hair in soft spikes; and eyebrows in the shape of large, light circles, tapering into short tails.
He wears a long, light coat and light pants, both patterned by a dark paisley design.
Sports Maxx has displayed the behavior of a violent gangster prior to entering Green Dolphin Street Jail. After entering the prison, however, he takes up a more respectable façade, sculpting a bird and visiting the graveyard to place flowers. Fittingly enough his hobby is taxidermy.
- Main article: Limp Bizkit
Sentenced to 5 years in prison due to tax evasion and assault, Sports Maxx is a car dealer by profession but is in fact a gang member. Ermes Costello wants him dead for the murder of her sister.
At an unknown time frame is he given the Stand Limp Bizkit by Pucci, who notices his potential for evil and has him revive the bone of DIO, which later transforms into the Green Baby after absorbing thirty six prisoner's souls. This process is shown after his death read from his memory disc, revealing his critical role in Pucci's project "to reach heaven".
He later confronts Ermes after being stalked by her, and is drowned inside a sewage pipe under the result of her Stand's ability. However, he uses his Stand to make himself an invisible zombie before initiating combat against her, and also summons numerous zombies from the grave to aid himself. After a hard-fought fight (which featured Jolyne Cujoh and critically injured F.F.) Ermes defeats Sports Maxx and avenges her sister. The zombie-Maxx is pummeled and ceases to exist.
- His outfit is similar to Bruno Buccellati's.
- Both having murdered a sibling; his relationship to Ermes is similar to that of J. Geil to Polnareff.
- The grounds for Sports Maxx's emprisonment, tax evasion, could be a reference to Al Capone, who got condemned for the same motive due to the impossibility of proving his participation in gang activities.
|Stone Ocean Characters|