Stand Parameters (スタンドパラメータ Sutando Paramēta?), or Stand Statistics are a Stand's total abilities and faculties measured and categorized by six statistics: Destructive power, speed, range, durability/staying, precision, and developmental potential/learning.
They are first seen in the artbook JOJO A-GO!GO!, later in canon from Vento Aureo onward as Stands are shown with their parameters along with their name and ability description. Steel Ball Run and JoJolion do not display parameters, but Stands introduced during these arcs are given them in artbooks.
- Destructive Power (破壊力 Hakairyoku?):
Measures the Stand's strength and ability to cause destruction (physical injury or collateral environmental damage) in a given period of time. Not only limited to brute force, but also to its abilities combined.
- Speed (スピード Supīdo?):
Measures the Stand's agility and reflexes as well as performance speed.
- Range (射程距離 Shatei Kyori?):
Measures a compromise of the Stand's range of manifestation, range of ability influence, and spatial mobility.
- Durability/Staying (持続力 Jizoku-ryoku?):
Measures the Stand's endurance and level of susceptibility to damage and attacks. This category may also gauge the effectiveness of their power's ability of binding toward physical objects.
- Precision (精密動作性 Seimitsu Dōsa-sei?):
Measures the Stand's accuracy and range of influence/effect of their abilities to specified targets.
- Development Potential/Learning (成長性 Seichō-sei?):
Measures the Stand's possible functions, utilization of its abilities and powers, and capacity to improve its overall capabilities.
- A: Excellent (超スゴイ Chō Sugoi?)
- B: Good (スゴイ Sugoi?)
- C: Same level as a normal human (人間と同じ Ningen to Onaji?)
- D: Weak (ニガテ Nigate?)
- E: Very Weak (超ニガテ Chō Nigate?)
To elaborate on the Developmental Potential attribute, it decreases in rank as the user masters their Stand. For example, Jotaro Kujo's Star Platinum is Rank A in Developmental Potential during Stardust Crusaders, but is given Rank C during Stone Ocean, as Jotaro has had many years to hone Star Platinum's power. However, Rank C implies that all of Star Platinum's possible abilities and functions still had not been discovered or figured out by that time.
For a Stand to gain an E-Ranking, it means that either their Stand user discovered all of their Stand's abilities, or the Stand came with very few abilities and thus cannot grow any more than it has.
In the anime from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders onward, Stand parameters appear as Eyecatch illustrations displayed after commercials. In JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, a silhouette of the Stand User is displayed as well.
- In the fifteenth episode of the Diamond Is Unbreakable anime, Heaven's Door's and Rohan's places in the Stand Parameter card are switched, with Heaven's Door placed under Stand Master and Rohan placed under Stand Name.
- Currently, Stands that don't have an anime version of their Stand parameters are Tenore Sax, Love Deluxe, Achtung Baby, Ratt, and Boy II Man.