|“||Didn't you say that everything should have a name? I want to give her a name too... Stone Free... because I want to be free from this 'stone ocean'!||”|
—Jolyne, SO Chapter 9
Stone Free is a humanoid Stand of a height and build similar to Jolyne's.
It wears what appear to be a pair of sunglasses varying in darkness, obscuring vertically ridged eyes. Four blade-like protrusions run over its head from the top of the jaw to the back of its neck, bordering the sides of both eyes. Cones truncated at a length of one-third the width of its head protrude from the region of the ears.
It wears elliptical shoulder pads with a vaguely snakeskin pattern, and hexagonal knee pads. Several patches of its lightly-shaded body reveal a fibrous interior, wound horizontally. Its forehead, neck, arms, and the area from its midriff to the top of its feet bear small, evenly spaced studs/bumps.
Composed of string, when unraveled its texture is like silk, apparently smelling of soap.
- String Decomposition: Stone Free enables Jolyne to unravel her body as string. She may unravel around 70% of her body harmlessly, as well as quickly rewind. A versatile ability, feats it enables include Jolyne hiding parts of her body in spaces like a person's mouth, and weaving disguises or nets to trap enemies. At harm to herself, Jolyne may also cut her string for a further variety of applications. Stone Free's maximum range, unraveled to 70%, is about 24 meters.
- Stitching Wounds: With her string, Jolyne may stitch wounds sustained by her or her allies to an improved healing speed.
- Long-Distance Hearing: By the same principles behind the tin can telephone, Jolyne may eavesdrop on distant conversations in the form of sound vibrations through her string.
- Möbius Strip: Counteracting C-Moon's ability to turn things inside-out, Jolyne uses Stone Free to change affected areas of her body into Möbius strips.
- Super Strength: When Stone Free's string is completely wound or compacted, it is very strong; the destructive force of its punch roughly equivalent to that exerted by a small, extremely fast meteor.