The Fool does not have an actual psychic manifestation (i.e. it is not normally visible), but instead takes its form by manipulating sand and dust particles in the environment (and as such it is one of the few Stands truly visible to everyone, not only to Stand users). It is, for all purposes, simply bound to sand, being a construct of sand and dirt. However, because it is controlled by Iggy, it can take several different forms, depending on what Iggy wants.
The main form it takes (and possibly its true appearance) is basically dog-like, combined with something like a car chassis, with thick wheels for hind legs, and muscular, pawed front legs. Its head and face comprises an Aztec-like mask with eight or nine feathers sticking from its head.
This Stand represents the Tarot Card The Fool.
An unorthodox Stand, The Fool is truly the epitome of "the simplest way is the best way". Though mainly a pile of dirt or sand, The Fool is remarkably powerful. As the Fool is only bound to the sand it manipulates, it cannot be harmed in any way (attacking it would just mean attacking a pile of dirt), and as such, Iggy can not be harmed by attacking it.
- Shape Shift: A very basic power, The Fool is able to take the shape of anything it wants, from living people to just objects that are useful to Iggy. This ability also allows basic copying of the object's abilities - if it is in the shape of a glider, for example, it can glide for short distances. In addition to objects, Iggy can also cause The Fool to take the form of anyone it chooses. This skill momentarily fooled Vanilla Ice by taking the form of DIO.
- Strength: Despite The Fool's basic composition, it is still incredibly strong - at least stronger than Polnareff's Silver Chariot. It was able to slice Vanilla Ice's hand apart and smash him down a hall with enough force to shatter a wall and the majority of his bones, and later to lift Polnareff into the air even as The Fool was falling apart from Iggy dying.
- Speed: The Fool is remarkably quick, possibly because of its composition, being able to move itself at speeds that most people cannot follow.
- According to JOJOVELLER, The Fool's design is a mix of a mammal-like beast and a car.
- The Fool is the only protagonist-owned Stand in Stardust Crusaders not to include a color in its name.