AppearanceWheel of Fortune is bound to a car and, like Strength, is also visible to non-Stand users. When it enhances a car, the vehicle transforms into a monstrous version of itself. The car linked with Wheel of Fortune is covered in spikes, its hull taking the form a monster with a wide open maw an oversized exhaust ports. Its appearance can change wildly because ZZ can change the features of the car to suit his purposes.
It represents the Tarot Card Wheel of Fortune.
Wheel of Fortune is both a mighty and versatile car Stand thanks to its transformation ability.
- Transformation From Confidence: ZZ changes the shape of the car it is bound to and dramatically enhances its performance by transforming various parts of it to ZZ's advantage. It can, among others, repair a wrecked car, make it squeeze inside a crevice, orientate its wheels horizontally to drive between walls, and create spikes on the wheels to scale a cliff. The shape shifting is linked to ZZ's confidence: the more aggressive he is, and the more monstrous the car will be, but when he begs for his life, the car turns back to its true state.
- Shooting Gas: Wheel of Fortune can shoot its own gasoline at its opponents as a high pressure scatter shot that can damage the body, though its primary purpose is as fuel to burn the opponents. When its electric cables create a spark, it will set nearby opponents on fire.
- Radio Communication: ZZ can hijack nearby cars' radios in order to converse with people.
- The concept for Wheel of Fortune was inspired by the cars featured in horror films, Duel and Christine with a design made to look like an US car from the 60's or the 70's.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Chapter 152, Wheel of Fortune Part 3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Chapter 153, Wheel of Fortune Part 4
- ↑ Artbook: JOJOVELLER