|Romanized Name||Sandā Makkuiīn|
|Namesake||Alexander McQueen (British Fashion designer)|
|Stand||Highway to Hell|
|Occupation||Presumably a Janitor|
|Manga Debut||Vol. 66 Ch. 615|
Ermes' Kiss (1)
|Final Appearance||Vol. 66 Ch. 619|
Ermes' Kiss (5)
- The character featured in this article is commonly referred to as "Xander McQueen".
Thunder is a man of average to above-average height and medium build. An "M" shape appears across the right side of his forehead.
He wears fuzzy pants and a short sleeved shirt with a tag saying "EDWN" on the front of the collar.
McQueen is suicidal, suffering from a personality disorder resulting from depression. He mentions that he goes to confession to make himself feel better.
McQueen develops a distorted, simple and one-sided relationship with Ermes Costello during their confrontation.
- Main article: Highway to Hell
McQueen is in prison for having shot a woman, which he claims was a freak accident when he picked up a gun to clean it and it went off at the same moment the woman fell past his window while attempting suicide by jumping from the 11th floor of his building.
Stone OceanMcQueen first appears as a janitor reaching up Ermes Costello' skirt to steal her money. She takes his memory disc away after it comes out of his head when she tries to get her money back. Ermes finds McQueen attempting to kill himself by means of hanging and attempted drowning which puts her in the same physical situation due to Highway to Hell's powers, forcing her to help him. Ermes unsuccessfully tries to talk him out of suicide by speaking words of encouragement and even offering to give him her panties, which fails to make him want to live but sparks his desire to kill them both together.
McQueen commits suicide by electrocution as Ermes places a sticker on his head, severing his head before the electricity could do any more fatal damage to her. Eventually, she defeats him by using Kiss to split his head in two, knocking his stand disc out when it goes back together. He isn't seen again, but Ermes says to Jolyne Cujoh, that she put McQueen's memory disk back inside him to revive him, albeit standless.
- Despite having his memory disc taken away, he's still able to remember the details of his arrest, unlike Weather Report, who could not remember anything from before being in the prison.
- Despite being ressurected by Ermes via getting his memory disk again, it is assumed that he probably killed himself some time later.
- In a strange twist of life imitating art, McQueen's namesake, fashion designer Alexander McQueen actually did commit suicide in 2010. Hermès International, S.A. was unaffected.